Information pertaining to projects currently out to bid can be found here.
Plans and specifications for projects are available for viewing electronically. However, bid forms are not online. In order to obtain bid forms for a specific project hard copies of plans and specifications must be purchased.
- To view plans and specifications for a project electronically, click the Project Title listed in the Current Projects table below.
- To purchase hard copies of plans, specifications and bid forms for a project, click the “Add to Cart” button listed in the Current Projects table below. All hard copies are printed and sold out of our Mentor, Ohio office.
Please contact the Plan Room at (440) 530-2395 or email@example.com if you experience problems viewing, registering or paying for the documents. All project-related questions during bidding should be addressed to the contact listed in the comments field for that particular project.
Special Conditions of Use for Electronic Files and Hard Copies of Plans and Specifications:
- The electronic files and hard copies thereof of the plans and specifications may be utilized by prime contractors to see if they wish to purchase the entire set of plans and specifications and by subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, and manufacturers to prepare quotes to prime contractors for that project. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- The electronic files and hard copies thereof of the plans and specifications may be utilized by construction news agencies to inform contractors, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, and manufacturers of projects available for bid and the scope of the project. Any other use is strictly prohibited. No electronic files may be sold or distributed for a per project or per file fee. No hard copies thereof may be distributed except that one copy may be printed for use in each Plan Room and must be destroyed within 7 days after the Bid Opening.
- All electronic files presented on the CT Consultants, Inc. website or hard copies thereof and all electronic files and/or hard copies of the plans and specifications purchased or otherwise received directly or indirectly from CT Consultants are copyright protected materials and except as noted above are not to be reproduced in any form or otherwise utilized in whole or in part without expressed written permission from CT Consultants, Inc.
EJCDC General Conditions: EJCDC C-700 Standard General Conditions 2007
AIA General Conditions: AIA General Conditions – A 201 (2017 Version)
ORC 153.571 Generic Bond Form: ORC 153 571 Rollover Bond – Blank Generic
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
|BID OPENING DATE||PROJECT NUMBER||PROJECT TITLE||PROJECT OWNER||SPECS / PLAN COST||COMMENTS
To view any files saved in MS Excel or MS Word format in the project files, click on Save, save to your drive, then open the file.
|07/07/2023||200451||Piketon - WWTP||Village of Piketon, OH||$ 250.00||All questions during bidding should be addressed to Nicole Diak, P.E., who can be reached at 937-707.--8863.||Add to Cart|
|06/16/2023||221015||Eastlake - Surfside Park Spray Park Building||City of Eastlake, OH||$ 125.00||All questions during bidding should be addressed to Andy Torowski, R.A., who can be reached at 440-530-2242.||Add to Cart|
|06/09/2023||200387||Plain City - Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements - REBID||Village of Plain City, OH||$ 200.00||All questions during bidding should be addressed to Thomas E. Voldrich, P.E., who can be reached at CT200387@ctconsultants.com. All previous plan holders will receive a new Bid Book and set of plans.||Add to Cart|
|06/09/2023||220862||Willowick - E. 327th Street Rehabilitation - Phase II||City of Willowick, OH||$ 125.00||All questions during bidding should be addressed to Tim McLaughlin, P.E., who can be reached at 440-530-2352.||Add to Cart|
|06/09/2023||200939||Conneaut Lake - S.R. 0006 (Water Street) Traffic Signals at First Street and Second Street||Conneaut Lake Borough, PA||$ 125.00||All questions during bidding should be addressed to Samer Awadallah, P.E., who can be reached at 330-247-3724 ext. 648.||Add to Cart|
|06/09/2023||230565||Willowick - 2023 Lateral Repair Program||City of Willowick, OH||$ 125.00||All questions during bidding should be addressed to Tim McLaughlin, P.E., who can be reached at 440-530-2352.||Add to Cart|
|06/07/2023||210719||Bennett Road Trunk Sewer Improvement #454-S||Lake Co. Board of Commissioners||$||Prospective Bidders must purchase a Bidder’s Package (1 full size set (24”x36”) of plans and 1 specification book) for $80.00 exclusive of shipping charges through Northeast Blueprint & Supply, Phone: (216) 261-7500. Do Not click on the Add to Cart tab. All questions during bidding should be addressed to Tim McLaughlin, P.E., who can be reached at 440-530-2352 and CT210719@ctconsultants.com.||Add to Cart|
Additional Information (see links below):
- Upcoming Bids
- Lists most projects currently in the final phase of design.
- The Month/Year date column provides an estimated bid date for each project. The estimated bid date shown is subject to change.
- When advertised, projects for bid will be moved from this list to the Current Projects table above.
- Apparent Low Bids
- Available for most projects.
- Posted either the day of the bid or the next business day.
- Links are located under the specific project name in the Opened & Awarded Bids table.
- Opened & Awarded Bids
- Lists the contractor awarded the project.
- Lists the awarded contract amount.
- Project data available only after legislative action by the municipality (+/- 7 -30 days after bids are received).
- Projects will remain on this list at least until the contract is fully executed (+/- 4-6 weeks).
- Bid Tabs
- Most, but not all bid tabs are available.
- Posted in .pdf format.
- Sorted in list by Owner.
- Posted once the Owner awards the project or rejects all bids and does not rebid.